We can Help!
Visual skills are leaned, and just like any learned skill fundamentals can be skipped, or not “practiced enough” to become as proficient as we should be. Injuries or medical issues like frequent ear infections can cause delays in development that can lead to poorly integrated visual skills. We can help! We provide:
- Therapy for eye teaming, tracking and focusing problems
- Information processing therapy for better visual memory, visual identification, and integration with motor skills
- Therapy to improve reading, spelling and handwriting skills.
- Help in overcoming the visual consequences of spectrum disorders like Autism, Aspergers, ADD and ADHD.
- Rehabilitation of visual skills lost as a consequence of traumatic brain injury, stroke and other neurologic injuries.
Ask Our Staff a Question!
Vision Therapy Practice Manger
Certified Vision Therapist
|Vision Therapist||Vision Therapist|